Join us at our upcoming webinar on Tuesday 18 June from 6pm.
Whether you are a carpentry apprentice ready for a new challenge, or aspiring to become your own boss, this Advanced Building webinar will show you how to make it a reality.
See how Front Porch Properties founder, and Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) graduate, Rachael Turner turned her passion for flipping houses into a successful design and construction business.
Courses covered in the webinar include:
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) CPC40308
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40110 – Builder - low rise licence*
- Diploma of Building Design CPP50911
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) CPC50210 – Builder – medium rise and low rise licence*
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC50308 – gain advanced industry knowledge/pathway into university
- Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) CPC60212 – Builder - open licence*
- Trade Contractors Business Management Course – become a subcontractor in your trade career.
Our Advanced Building courses offer flexible online training options, allowing you to study where and when it suits you.
With VET Student Loans and funding opportunities available^, there's no better time to see where TAFE can take you.