Whether you are looking to reach a fitness goal, or need help in setting one- the South Bank Fitness Centre is where you need to be. TAFE Queensland's South Bank campus is home to a fully equipped gym, offering a wide range of quality exercise equipment, personal services and group classes while providing hands-on experience for our fitness students.
This convenience and wealth of services comes at little cost to you. You get the workout you need each day, and our growing cohort of fitness students have likeminded people to learn with and from – what more could you ask for?
Memberships for QLD students* $7.95** a week and gives you access to an extensive range of cardio and weight equipment including:
- Multiple deadlift platforms, benches and squat racks
- Huge range of pin and plate loaded machines
- Stationary bikes, treadmills and eliptical machines
- A dedicated training area with battle ropes, sled, tyres and more
- One-on-one personal training for $7.50 per session (we're not kidding)
- Personalised fitness assessments and reviews every 8 weeks
- A growing range of group fitness classes
- Nutritional advice
- Lockers and shower facilities
Corporate memberships (3 or more workmates) for $7.95* a
- Discounted group personal training sessions for $5 per person (min 3 - 8 max)
- Free car parking after 4.30pm via Glenelg Street
- Plus all standard members benefits (see above).
**on Direct Debit plus 4.6% processing fee (paid fortnightly), plus $10 one-off administration fee.