APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!
Students within Australia – Applications still open for Semester 1, 2021.
Students outside Australia – Applications now open for Semester 2, 2021.
COVID-19 is continuing to affect countries worldwide. As a result, the Australian Government has in place strict travel restrictions, which have played a key role in keeping COVID-19 cases in Australia as low as they are. Consequently, international students are currently limited in options on entry into Australia. We believe that these travel restrictions will still be in place in the lead up to TAFE Queensland’s Semester 1, 2021, which includes all intakes between January and June 2021.
We apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment this decision is likely to cause.
However we are considering virtual delivery for following programs for off-shore students subject to interest from students. These programs we will be offering from Semester 1, 2021 are:
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Certificate IV Commercial Cookery
- Certificate III Patisserie
- Diploma of Sport
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Associate Degree of Civil Engineering
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Diploma of Business & Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Software Development
- Diploma of Website Development
- Diploma of Graphic Design
- English language Programs, (IELTS Preparation, General English, English for Academic Purposes Cambridge programs)
If you are still considering your study options and want to study with TAFE Queensland then we would like to invite you to contact us.